Wednesday 25 July 2012

It's that time of the year again...

... when I need to put my cooking hat on and creativity level to the max. Erm, maybe not to the max, since I cheated on presentation aspect by purchasing some uberly cute disposable lunch containers for my project.

Anyways, what kind of project? It's my 1/2heart's birthday. Let's just say he's 30 something year old man who still look and *sometimes* act like a kid (well, who would blame him. I do too). I did not feel like baking cakes, so I made him a lunch bento box instead.

And wow, what would I do without GMarket where I could find all these incredible shops selling awesomely cutesy bento box' peripherals.

All disposable containers, stickers, and utensils bought from the following shops: One, Two, and Three





No comments:

Post a Comment